Why do you need an agent?
Have you ever had to deal with a direct selling auto insurance companies claims or service departments? In most cases the experience will be less than desirable. Long hold times, never speaking to the same person, promises are seldom kept and the list goes on. Here at Kaufmann Insurance we strive to please our clients.
Having an advocate agent that will chase down a service or claim problem and then follow through to solve that problem for their client will always be appreciated. In our business the agent who takes care of their client’s needs will create a bond that seldom will ever be broken.
So you think getting auto insurance is a pain in the neck? Well, fret no more, for we have made the entire process easy for you!
Auto insurance provides financial protection in case you are involved in an auto accident. If an auto accident occurs, an auto insurance policy provides financial coverage to pay any resulting vehicle damages, property damages, and/or medical costs. The amount of money the policy provides versus the amount of money you pay out of pocket will depend on the type of coverage purchased, the financial limits of each coverage, and your deductible.
Auto insurance not only protects your vehicle but it also helps restore assets that might be stolen, damaged, or lost. Additionally, auto insurance can be helpful in case there is an accident-related lawsuit.
To get a secure cover for yourself, you need to fill out the Quote Form and you are ready for a smooth ride. And if you are still unable to decide the right quote for yourself, then you can talk to our agents.
Purchasing Cheap Auto Insurance over the Net
Let The Buyer Beware The Internet is proving itself to be an explosive and revolutionary player in the Age Of Information. Many different types of business are taking advantage of this medium, with its connection to savvy, technologically astute consumers, as a way to promote insurance products. As we all peer over our glasses at the 21st century, it bears repeating – “Let the buyer beware.”
What Is The Danger?
Actually, perhaps no more than any business transacted via any other medium such as in person, via phone, catalog, wholesale club, etc. BUT, the need for being a careful consumer is critical to whatever medium is being used. The other problem is that seeing information published gives the information a higher level of credibility than it may be due; this Includes the information you’re currently reading. Our advice is to be certain of the information you get before acting on that information. Although it’s true that ten sources of information can give you ten different answers, it’s preferable to seek and sort out different grains of truth than to have blind faith in a single source.
Why Is There Danger?
There are numerous reasons. The internet holds many wonders, but shopping auto insurance over the net provides many opportunities for acquiring information that may be useless and even harmful. Any prudent individual should remember the following:
* It is often impossible to verify who has posted the information and whether the source has any expertise in the subject matter material that appears on the net may be presented as facts when they’re actually opinions.
* The information may be accurate for one purpose or set of circumstances, but it doesn’t tell you how the information applies to other situations; at the very least, it should contain some kind of disclaimer
* No credible party may have taken responsibility for keeping the information accurate and current
* The person or organization that posted the information may possibly have a criminal intent
* Often internet publishers forget that the medium is global and they may be using information that is for a specific group or geographic location.
So Is This Information Any Good?
That depends upon what you do next. When seeking information to meet your auto insurance needs it’s important to discuss your concerns with a knowledgeable source. A professional auto insurance agent is a good source for getting the answers you need to fit your unique coverage situation. We at Kaufmann Insurance have the experience and knowledge it takes to find that blend of quality coverage with a lower auto rate
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
There are several categories of auto insurance, each of which covers a different aspect of your risk as a driver. Here is a brief overview of these types of coverage:
- If the person driving a vehicle is considered at fault in an accident the liability coverage will pay for repairs as well as medical costs to policy limits caused by that accident. You choose the liability coverage limits at the time of purchase, There are two parts to a liability coverage BI Bodily Injury and PD Property Damage. The limits are the maximum amount that will be paid out by the policy.
- If you collide with another vehicle or an object the collision coverage of the policy will pay for damages on your vehicle minus the deductible you have chosen.
- Comp also known as ( other than collision ) coverage will pay for repairs to your vehicle when damage occurs when it is not your fault. There is one exception to that ( damage is caused by a hit and run ). Examples of comprehensive coverage are Hail storm or wind damage or a tree limb falling on your vehicle etc.
- Medical coverage section is optional. If you chose medical coverage it pays for injuries that you or a family member suffer when injuries happen during an auto accident. Limits are chosen by you at the time policy is activated.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist
- This coverage will pay for medical costs stemming from injuries caused during vehicle accident when the other vehicle was at fault but failed to secure any liability coverage for their vehicle.
- Roadside Assistance
- ERS Emergency Road Assistance is an option on an auto policy that will pay or reimburse you if you need to be rescued if your vehicle breaks down when on the road. Towing, calling out a locksmith and emergency tire changes are common uses of ERS.
- Rental Reimbursement
- RR is an optional coverage as well. If chosen will reimburse you if need to rent a vehicle when your vehicle is in the body shop as a result of an auto accident.
Contact our agency to get the right rate and advice to make good decisions for protecting your vehicles.Get a quote